Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing Combination Review
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?