Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I juice carrot greens?