Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- How much juice should I drink?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.