Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?