Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Warts and Juicing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?