Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?