Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Warts and Juicing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?