Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How much juice should I drink?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds