Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?