Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Warts and Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?