Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing Combination Review
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing