Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- How much juice should I drink?