- 1 medium size papaya
- 1 apple
- 2 kiwis
Remove the seeds of the papaya before juicing as the seeds can be bitter tasting. Remove the seeds of the apple before juicing.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!