- ½ cucumber
- 4 to 6 carrots
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Juicing Combination Review