Traditionally Used For
- Skin Problems
- Weight Loss
A Good Source Of
- Vitamin A
Choose Fennel with good color and no rotting.
don't drink alone as the taste is very strong.
Fennel has a taste similar to aniseed. Helps add flavor to blander juices.
Chinese Herbal Information
5 Elements: metal
5 Flavors: spicy
Nothing to report.
Cautions & Suggestions:
Nothing to report.
- Abdominal Pains
- Relieves Pain
- Warms The Kidneys
Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies That You Might Like
I have personally been using herbal and homeopathic remedies with great success since 1992. So like me, you might find that in addition to juicing, the following herbal and/or homeopathic remedies may be beneficial in helping you achieve greater and better health.
→ Don't see the right remedy for you? View a wide selection of more herbal and homeopathic remedies for various health concerns.
- High-Rite Liquid
Herbal supplement for blood pressure and cardiovascular health.
- Conjunct-a-Clear Wash
Homeopathic eyewash for irritated and bloodshot eyes.
- Inflam Dr.
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and promotes pancreatic health.
Helps keep blood sugar & insulin levels within normal range.
- Blood Sugar Balance UltraPack
Homeopathic medicine Triple Complex Glucose Control for sugar imbalances in the blood and herbal supplement Insulate Plus for pancreatic and endocrine system health and Herbal supplement Vizu-All Plus for healthy circulation to the eyes.
Picture of Fennel Bulbs
Photo by Arnaud 25.
Fennel Bulb — Nutritional Analysis
- Value / 100 g
- Total lipid (fat)
- Carbohydrate, by difference
- Fiber, total dietary
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Mg
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Sodium, Na
- Zinc, Zn
- Copper, Cu
- Manganese, Mn
- Selenium, Se
- Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B-6
- Folate, total
- Folic acid
- Folate, food
- Folate, DFE
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin A, IU
- Vitamin A, RAE
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing