Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Review the list of some herbal and homeopathic remedies on this page or select a link to to review another category.
Acne, Adrenals, Allergies, Anti-Aging, Bad Breath, Bladder, Blood Pressure, Calm, Children, Cholesterol, Circulation, Constipation, Dental, Detox, Diabetes, Digestive, Emotions, Energy, Ears, Eyes, Flatulence, Flu and Colds, Fluids, Gout, Heart, Hyperactive, Immune, Liver, Lungs, Kidney, Men's Health, Menstrual, Mind (Concentration), Motion Sickness, Muscle and Joints, Nervous System, Nicotine Withdrawal, Pain Relief, Pancreas, Respiratory, Sex, Sinuses, Sleep, Skin, Sneezing, Stomach, Thyroid, Urinary Tract Infections, Vomiting, Weight Loss, Women's Health
Natural Remedies for Anti-Aging
- Infant Massage Oil
Herbal remedy promotes healthy inflammation response plus maintains joint and heart functioning..
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is a pint of juice too much?