Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Review the list of some herbal and homeopathic remedies on this page or select a link to to review another category.
Acne, Adrenals, Allergies, Anti-Aging, Bad Breath, Bladder, Blood Pressure, Calm, Children, Cholesterol, Circulation, Constipation, Dental, Detox, Diabetes, Digestive, Emotions, Energy, Ears, Eyes, Flatulence, Flu and Colds, Fluids, Gout, Heart, Hyperactive, Immune, Liver, Lungs, Kidney, Men's Health, Menstrual, Mind (Concentration), Motion Sickness, Muscle and Joints, Nervous System, Nicotine Withdrawal, Pain Relief, Pancreas, Respiratory, Sex, Sinuses, Sleep, Skin, Sneezing, Stomach, Thyroid, Urinary Tract Infections, Vomiting, Weight Loss, Women's Health
Natural Dental Care
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?