Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Review the list of some herbal and homeopathic remedies on this page or select a link to to review another category.
Acne, Adrenals, Allergies, Anti-Aging, Bad Breath, Bladder, Blood Pressure, Calm, Children, Cholesterol, Circulation, Constipation, Dental, Detox, Diabetes, Digestive, Emotions, Energy, Ears, Eyes, Flatulence, Flu and Colds, Fluids, Gout, Heart, Hyperactive, Immune, Liver, Lungs, Kidney, Men's Health, Menstrual, Mind (Concentration), Motion Sickness, Muscle and Joints, Nervous System, Nicotine Withdrawal, Pain Relief, Pancreas, Respiratory, Sex, Sinuses, Sleep, Skin, Sneezing, Stomach, Thyroid, Urinary Tract Infections, Vomiting, Weight Loss, Women's Health
Natural Dental Care
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).