Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Review the list of some herbal and homeopathic remedies on this page or select a link to to review another category.
Acne, Adrenals, Allergies, Anti-Aging, Bad Breath, Bladder, Blood Pressure, Calm, Children, Cholesterol, Circulation, Constipation, Dental, Detox, Diabetes, Digestive, Emotions, Energy, Ears, Eyes, Flatulence, Flu and Colds, Fluids, Gout, Heart, Hyperactive, Immune, Liver, Lungs, Kidney, Men's Health, Menstrual, Mind (Concentration), Motion Sickness, Muscle and Joints, Nervous System, Nicotine Withdrawal, Pain Relief, Pancreas, Respiratory, Sex, Sinuses, Sleep, Skin, Sneezing, Stomach, Thyroid, Urinary Tract Infections, Vomiting, Weight Loss, Women's Health
Bad Breath Remedies
- Breathe EaseTEA
Herbal tea helps promote easy breathing.
- Breathe Easy ComboPack for Pets
Homeopathic medicine AmazaPet for wheezing and chest discomfort and Homeopathic medicine Respo-K for colds and respiratory irritation in pets.
- Breathe Easy UltraPack
Homeopathic medicine Triple Complex BronchoSoothe for tightening of the chest to help open airways and herbal supplement BioVent Drops for easy, steady breathing, Herbal supplement ImmunityPlus for a healthy immune system.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?