Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Review the list of some herbal and homeopathic remedies on this page or select a link to to review another category.
Acne, Adrenals, Allergies, Anti-Aging, Bad Breath, Bladder, Blood Pressure, Calm, Children, Cholesterol, Circulation, Constipation, Dental, Detox, Diabetes, Digestive, Emotions, Energy, Ears, Eyes, Flatulence, Flu and Colds, Fluids, Gout, Heart, Hyperactive, Immune, Liver, Lungs, Kidney, Men's Health, Menstrual, Mind (Concentration), Motion Sickness, Muscle and Joints, Nervous System, Nicotine Withdrawal, Pain Relief, Pancreas, Respiratory, Sex, Sinuses, Sleep, Skin, Sneezing, Stomach, Thyroid, Urinary Tract Infections, Vomiting, Weight Loss, Women's Health
Natural Flu and Cold Remedies
- Acid Free-Flux
Homeopathic remedy relieves acid reflux, heartburn and indigestion.
Homeopathic medicine protects against flu virus and germs - safe for all ages.
Herbal remedy to naturally cleanse the colon and support systemic health from colon detoxification.
Homeopathic remedy relieves influenza (flu) and cold symptoms - cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat and fatigue..
- Germ & Flu Defense Combopack
Natural hand sanitizer for killing 99.9% of most common germs and Homeopathic medicine for common cold and flu symptoms.
Homeopathic remedy reduces phlegm and thick mucus plus relieves throat congestion.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?