Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Review the list of some herbal and homeopathic remedies on this page or select a link to to review another category.
Acne, Adrenals, Allergies, Anti-Aging, Bad Breath, Bladder, Blood Pressure, Calm, Children, Cholesterol, Circulation, Constipation, Dental, Detox, Diabetes, Digestive, Emotions, Energy, Ears, Eyes, Flatulence, Flu and Colds, Fluids, Gout, Heart, Hyperactive, Immune, Liver, Lungs, Kidney, Men's Health, Menstrual, Mind (Concentration), Motion Sickness, Muscle and Joints, Nervous System, Nicotine Withdrawal, Pain Relief, Pancreas, Respiratory, Sex, Sinuses, Sleep, Skin, Sneezing, Stomach, Thyroid, Urinary Tract Infections, Vomiting, Weight Loss, Women's Health
Natural Remedies for the Mind and Concentration
- Calm Mind Combopack
Herbal supplement PureCalm for a calmed mood during everyday pressure, stress and common nervous tension and Herbal supplement MindSoothe for a healthy, motivated attitude and feelings of well-being.
- Calm Mind ComboPack for Kids
Herbal supplement Focus Formula for healthy attention spans and Herbal supplement MindSoothe Jr. for emotional balance and stability in children.
- Mind Soothe Liquid
Herbal supplement for a balanced mood.
- MindSoothe Jr.
Herbal Remedy relieves depression in children by providing emotional stability & balanced mood..
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!