Can I juice carrot greens?
I have loads of carrots in my garden and hate to waste the greens, although I do compost them. I don't use any pesticides. Are there health benefits to juicing the greens?
You can juice carrot greens as long as no pesticides are used.Otherwise, you are just drinking a lot of poison.
There would be some health benefits to carrot greens, but off hand, I don't know what they are. I would treat them as a green food though and realize they can potentially have a powerful effect on the body.
Nutrition always has benefits to the body but nutrition must always be done in balance. So I would not juice carrot greens in an extreme way,but just a balanced way. The approach I would use is 1 bunch of carrot greens for 1 carrot.
If you were juicing 1/2 carrot, then I would juice 1/2 carrot greens and so on.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing Combination Review
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Warts and Juicing
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?