Can I juice carrot greens?
I have loads of carrots in my garden and hate to waste the greens, although I do compost them. I don't use any pesticides. Are there health benefits to juicing the greens?
You can juice carrot greens as long as no pesticides are used.Otherwise, you are just drinking a lot of poison.
There would be some health benefits to carrot greens, but off hand, I don't know what they are. I would treat them as a green food though and realize they can potentially have a powerful effect on the body.
Nutrition always has benefits to the body but nutrition must always be done in balance. So I would not juice carrot greens in an extreme way,but just a balanced way. The approach I would use is 1 bunch of carrot greens for 1 carrot.
If you were juicing 1/2 carrot, then I would juice 1/2 carrot greens and so on.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?