Can I juice carrot greens?
I have loads of carrots in my garden and hate to waste the greens, although I do compost them. I don't use any pesticides. Are there health benefits to juicing the greens?
You can juice carrot greens as long as no pesticides are used.Otherwise, you are just drinking a lot of poison.
There would be some health benefits to carrot greens, but off hand, I don't know what they are. I would treat them as a green food though and realize they can potentially have a powerful effect on the body.
Nutrition always has benefits to the body but nutrition must always be done in balance. So I would not juice carrot greens in an extreme way,but just a balanced way. The approach I would use is 1 bunch of carrot greens for 1 carrot.
If you were juicing 1/2 carrot, then I would juice 1/2 carrot greens and so on.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing