Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
Of course there are side effects to drinking just one type of juice daily.
This is similar to having a boat full of people but having everyone sit on one side of the boat. It makes the boat heavy on one side leading to animbalance which can cause the boat to capsize (tip over).
To make the boat stable, the passengers, cargo, etc must be properlyplaced all over the boat in a balanced and organized manner.
So it is with health. If you drink carrot juice only and daily, then you are going to create an imbalance — maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen and when it does, you will wish you never did it.
Your body needs variety. You must have a variety. It's really that simple.
The difference between poison and medicine is all in the dose. If youhad carrot juice all the time, eventually it would become like a poisonand cause things like diarrhea, yellow tinting of the skin, etc. Fromthere, it only gets worse — how or what happens, it's hard to say. Each person will react differently to an imbalance but all imbalances start a chain reaction of health problems. First, the health problems are minor, then a little bit worse and worse — before you know it, you have a serious health problem all because something as simple as not having variety in your diet and life was not done.
We all know the dangers of being addicted to alcohol, drugs, smoking, etc — yet we often fail to overlook the simple addictions to juicing the same thing daily. While carrots, as an example, seem harmless when compared to alcohol, the reality is that just with too much alcohol, too many carrots are also not good. Of course, the body will benefit from carrots more than alcohol and so it will take a larger quantity and dose before the body gets too many carrots in the body but eventually it will happen.
All health problems are due to an imbalance in the body. The wise personaccepts this truth, embraces this truth and lives this truth.
We all know variety is important — we just have to embrace it.
It's the same with eating. If you eat the same foods every day, thenyou will not be as healthy as the person who gets a variety.
Of course, we all have our favorites — but this does not mean that wecannot and should not seek variety as well even if it means we have to force ourselves to have the variety.
In this case, perhaps having carrot juice two or three times a weekwill serve you well while trying to incorporate new juices into theother days. This helps to satisfy your likes of carrot juice (or any juice) while still getting a good and well balanced variety.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Warts and Juicing
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?