Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
Do you have any thoughts on adding Salba seeds into juicing? Especially with its many, many nutrients and its recent studies (one in Canada) helping to control diabetes complications.
Of course, incorporate some salba seeds into your juice.
It's best to use ground salba seeds so the body can extract the nutrients more easily. The reason for this is that sometimes, especially with smaller seeds, the body cannot break the seeds down especially if not chewed first. Some seeds, an example would be sesame seeds, are so small that even if you chew them, your teeth cannot sufficiently break them down. So then, when the seeds goes through your digestive system, your body cannot extract the nutrients and thus the seeds just magically reappear in your next bowel movement!
Larger nuts or seeds, such as sunflower seeds, are more easily broken down or chewed by your teeth. Thus by the time the sunflower seeds reach your digestive system, your digestive system is able to efficiently finish the digestion of the seeds allowing your body to extract the nutrients.
Ultimately, adding other ingredients to your juice helps make the juice more complete. Additionally, adding other ingredients helps to release the nutrients in your juice more slowly into your bloodstream while not affecting the ability to absorb the nutrition.
More information about adding seeds and/or supplements to your juice can be found on supplements and juicing page.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?