Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
Do you have any thoughts on adding Salba seeds into juicing? Especially with its many, many nutrients and its recent studies (one in Canada) helping to control diabetes complications.
Of course, incorporate some salba seeds into your juice.
It's best to use ground salba seeds so the body can extract the nutrients more easily. The reason for this is that sometimes, especially with smaller seeds, the body cannot break the seeds down especially if not chewed first. Some seeds, an example would be sesame seeds, are so small that even if you chew them, your teeth cannot sufficiently break them down. So then, when the seeds goes through your digestive system, your body cannot extract the nutrients and thus the seeds just magically reappear in your next bowel movement!
Larger nuts or seeds, such as sunflower seeds, are more easily broken down or chewed by your teeth. Thus by the time the sunflower seeds reach your digestive system, your digestive system is able to efficiently finish the digestion of the seeds allowing your body to extract the nutrients.
Ultimately, adding other ingredients to your juice helps make the juice more complete. Additionally, adding other ingredients helps to release the nutrients in your juice more slowly into your bloodstream while not affecting the ability to absorb the nutrition.
More information about adding seeds and/or supplements to your juice can be found on supplements and juicing page.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Combination Review
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach