Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?