Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Warts and Juicing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How much juice should I drink?
- What is your take on juice fasting?