Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I juice beets everyday?