Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?