Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?