Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!