Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?