Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?