Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?