Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?