Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Juicing Combination Review
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?