Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Warts and Juicing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?