Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.