Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Can I juice beets everyday?