Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?