Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.