Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!