Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How much juice should I drink?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Warts and Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?