Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?