Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Juicing and Weight Loss