Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?