Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How much juice should I drink?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?