Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Warts and Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.