Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?