Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Is a pint of juice too much?