Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Warts and Juicing
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?