Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).