Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?