Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).