Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.