Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.