Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How much juice should I drink?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?