Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing Combination Review
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Warts and Juicing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?