Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?