Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Warts and Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How much juice should I drink?