Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Combination Review
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?