Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Warts and Juicing
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?