Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is a pint of juice too much?