Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Warts and Juicing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?