Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?